Monday, June 8, 2009

Anna and Scott visit from Arizona




Cohen and I had a great time with Anna (Pittson) and Scott when they came out for Cheryl's wedding.  It was a quick trip they arrived Friday and left Sunday.  We managed to squeeze in meals at Rosso Pizzeria, and Hanks.

We toasted Anna's 31st birthday at Equus lounge.  They have 3 beautiful daughters Kiley, Peyton and Ella and everyone is doing great.

Anna and I have been best friends since we were in 4th grade. I can't believe its been that long.  Where does the time go?????  If you scroll down you will see a picture of Amber and I. She is Anna younger sister who is also my best friend and the 3 of us actually moved to Utah many years ago together......back in '99!!!!!! Now the whole Pittson clan resides in the greater Phoenix area. Just a quick plane ride away.....although I would have anything to have them down the street again ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment