Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MMB


Michelle making her yummy guacamole as Chris looks on



Today I had to say goodbye to a dear friend who is moving to Europe. Michelle Margetts Bingham is truely one of the best people I know. Her husband Chris got a job transfer with Medtronic AVE to Zurich Switzerland for 2 years. Chris and I grew up in the church together. But I didnt meet Michelle until college in hygiene school 4 years ago. She has blessed my life with her friendship. She has always been there to help in any way possible. Selflessly she helped Cohen with his first catering job and has always cheered on any success in our lives. In school we studied a lot together and I smile thinking of floating in her pool reading questions to each other. We share so many things in common and I can always count on her to have fun. If you haven't already met her I hope that sometime you will have the opportunity.

*Michelle & Chris good luck, travel safe and see you someday soon*We love you*

Goodbye dinner with the girls 6/23/10




1 comment:

  1. Dude! Just saw this! Thanks babe! I feel exactly the same way! Miss you too much to tell you! Love ya

    ReplyDelete