Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Francis Ford Coppola Presents....

Doesn't this scream dine with me? - View from the patio

Francis Ford Coppola Presents....Cohen's new job. : ) Just a quick bit about Cohen's job. He is working at Francis Ford Coppola's Winery. Cohen is one of the restaurant mgrs at RUSTIC Francis' Favorites. They have the most exciting website so I encourage you to get on and explore. They are doing so many wonderful events and I can't wait to see it on Saturday and pig out! Here are a few pics and I will try and get him on here to talk about it some more. He is loving it!

Patio Seating
Inside by the Argentine grill
Booths
Sunday is Tavola which means they dress in costume and have a very special style of dining - do you want to see Cohen's costume???

6 comments:

  1. Oh Aimee. These pictures brought upon the thoughts, "What are we doing HERE?!!!" You can't imagine what a rush of emotion this post brought this morning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. QC: : ) Hotel Jay is always open.
    KB: Sniffle really....I hope it was okay. I wouldn't want to spoil your bday eve. I hope we wont have to always live so far apart. Not sure if we could get further....strike that there is always Switz.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new job Cohen! It looks amazing, I love the pictures and the site.

    So, we are going to be in Santa Rosa this weekend, do you guys want to get together?

    ReplyDelete
  5. MJ: OF COURSE THATS NOT EVEN A QUESTION!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete