Sunday, September 19, 2010

Enjoy it

Dillon Beach nearby Tomales Bay, CA is most certainly a dog friendly beach. Cohen took Salty out on Friday and she had a great time running around off leash with a few other dogs and watching the surfers. I remember having a blast visiting with Buddy Brady and family a few years back.
Brady Family taken 8/1/08

Cohen and Salty had so much fun Friday that we turned around and went back out Saturday morning before Cohen left for work.

Summer is coming to an end - so grab your towel, drive to the nearest swimming hole, and ENJOY IT!


2 comments:

  1. Umm... my swimming hole is too cold so unless I can buy a wet suit somewhere, I'll call it a season and get my ski clothes out! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!! <3 :) We're still enjoying the beach!!

    ReplyDelete