Sunday, August 12, 2012

Start again

I am moving forward! I have posts that I am not sure that I will finish anytime soon. But for now I need to pick up the keyboard and get back to it.

This seems like a good time to do it since Cohen has found himself relocated for the second time this year in Illinois. So truthfully now that the 2012 Summer Olympics wrapped up tonight I don't really have much to distract me after London goes to bed for the night. BTW weren't the games amazing!! I was addicted catching up after work/weekends on the hours on my DVR. I think they should give medals for spectatorship. ; ) Great Britain must be proud of their athletes, fans and cities. What a great couple of weeks. I think it was especially fun for Cohen to see so many things from his time in England. He was lucky to be able to travel there after high school and later returned for his 2 year mission. There are so many good friends there that watching every night it felt like the pond was a little smaller. I know he misses it a lot. One of these days we will get our family over there.

London went for her fist year check up and shots this week on Aug 7th.
Her stats are
19lbs 11oz  25%
30" long  75%
45.5cm head circ.  85%
6 teeth (4 upper, 2 lower).
She gained 1 pound since her real birthday on July 22nd I only know that because I took her in to have her checked for an ear infection two days after her birthday. I think the month of July she went through a growth spurt.

London
She says Mama, Dada, Grandma, Grandpa, Salty and can baby gab all day long. She loves to play with her toys, read books, go to daycare, the park and spend time with her family. Lately she has been FaceTiming Cohen and giving the screen kisses. I spend every Tuesday home with her and I love that extra special time. She is so sweet and loves to wave, hug and kiss. This weekend we wen't to her daycare friend Na'Anali'i Pearl's one year birthday Luau. She loved all the people, dancing and music. She was especially impressed to see her friends on stage dancing.

Cohen
He was asked to fill in for a woman who went out on emergency bed rest/maternity leave. So Bloomington, Illinois is where he is working for the next 3 months. Its a small country town nearby Peoria. The best part is he gets to come home every other weekend. Which is a great relief for us. We miss him so much. He continues to prepare to take the California Hearing Aid Dispenser Exam. He already passed the exam in Illinois which allows him to practice there. He is running 3 offices Barrington, Pontiac and Washington.

Aimee
I am addicted to spin classes at the gym but lately all my exercise hours have been taken up by getting Salty out on her daily walk after work. I am looking forward to getting back on the bike once this bumpy schedule evens out.....like in 3 months. LOL. In July I ran the 10k Freedom Run in Provo Utah with my little sister Amber. It was really fun and am looking for another run for the fall.

Riding the bike she got for her birthday

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can find a fall 10K! I am also excited you'll be able to get back on the bike in a few months. :)

    ReplyDelete