Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cohen's Feb 18th

Without realizing it Cohen wrote this at the same time I posted below.

IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR! Today in my one year anniversary of my surgery. I look back to where I was 10 years ago, to one year ago, then to now, and I can't help but to thank God, my family, and friends for the support I have received. I can't begin to tell you how deap my level of pain, discouragement and hoplessness was as... I battled with Crohn's Disease.

I hope I have returned the favor and been an inspiration and helped you over come the challenges life has thrown to you. February 18th is a special day for me for two reason. Aimee my beautiful wife accepted my marriage proposal 9 years ago, and the I was freed from my illness of 10 years. Life awaits!


-Cohen

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sure love you guys! A very special month indeed!

    ReplyDelete