Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time to heal

So for those of you who might not know - we lost our pregnancy at 5 mos. It has been a very difficult time for Cohen and I along with our families and friends. It has brought Cohen and I closer than we thought possible. In January I wrote this on my Facebook page: "This year holds so much promise and hope for us it is breathtaking" January 1 at 12:45am ·

I can't say that at this time I feel the same was as I did at the first of the year. There has been a permanent shift in the way that I think, feel and process life changes. I have always been a sensitive person. Any person that knows me can attest to this fact. I am being tested in complex and deep personal ways.

Before I could finish composing this post and upload it to the web Cohen and I were dealt another relentless blow. After almost 3 years of work at a place that he loved Cohen was laid off. Yes you are reading this right. Less than 2 weeks after we lost our pregnancy Cohen's employer laid him off.......

Where will we go from here?????

No comments:

Post a Comment