Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Meet Salty



Salty (6 week old-female Vizsla) joined our family on Monday July 5th. She was born in Ramona, Ca not too far from the San Diego Wild Animal Park (Escondido). We are so grateful that our friend Cody picked her up for us. I am totally enamored by her. Cohen is in heaven. He has wanted a dog for so many years and we finally have a home we feel will suit a dog perfectly. I am a first time dog owner so I know I will be learning so much from her. Life doesn't always go as planned but there are blessings to be found along the way.





2 comments:

  1. Cute! Congrats on the new pup! Wiki says Clifford (the big red dog) is believed to be a Vizsla. Sounds like you have a winner.
    (My sister just got a Blue Dane puppy and is busy, busy, busy taking care of her! Good luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Salty is SOOOOOO cute and SOOO tiny!! You can tell that Cohen is just so in love with her. LOL You are going to be a great puppy mama! Now let me see a pic of YOU and Salty! My fav pic is the one of Cohen and Salty climbing up his chest. Of course you had to get a dental kit, no questions asked. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete